Confidential and Proprietary Information are the Crown Jewels for most Cloud/ SaaS and Software Companies. You probably can’t patent your software, so trade secret protection and copyright are all you’ve got.
Disclosing Confidential Information without a Non-Disclosure Agreement (or NDA) or other legal obligation can result in the loss of this valuable intellectual property. Once its public you can’t make it secret again.
Just marking a document “Confidential” (or saying the information must be kept secret) DOES’T WORK!!
You MUST use a written NDA to be sure your company’s valuable intellectual property is PROTECTED.
But just using any NDA “form” won’t work eith. There are traps and missteps you can easily fall into.
You can save fees and expenses by using this free Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) Form to protect your company’s trade secrets and confidential information. Written by a business attorney with over 18 years experience working with Cloud, SaaS and Software Companies, it incorporates many protections you won’t find anywhere else.
Plus, once you put your information into the form (on the right), you’ll also get immediate access to two critical videos.
The first video is a Guide to Using Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements. In that video I’ll show you
- How to use confidentiality agreements and NDA’s to protect trade secrets and other confidential information.
- How to talk about confidential information so it remains protected even when you don’t have an NDA in place.
- Traps and problems that can be created when you use the wrong NDA or when an NDA is not used correctly.
- What you lose by disclosing confidential or proprietary information without an NDA even if the documents are marked “Confidential.”
- Why it’s often a big mistake to use mutual confidentiality agreements.
- When you may not want to disclose confidential information even when there’s a signed NDA.
The second video takes you step by step through the NDA Form, going over each provision and letting you know why its there.
And, of course, you get immediate access to the free NDA form.
Complete the form on the right to get immediate access to the free NDA Form and start protecting your company’s proprietary and confidential information today.